Poodles for Dummies
With an overview of the breeds history, an exploration of all three varieties (Standard, Miniature, and Toy), and 8 pages of full–color photos detailing the colors available and tips and techniques for grooming, Poodles for Dummies is filled with all the meaty information and enlightening morsels you need to decide if this refined beauty is a good match for you. Youll get answers to your most important questions, including:
- Which size Poodle is best for me? Which color?
- How do I know if a Poodle breeder is reputable?
- What are the pros and cons of shelters and rescue groups?
- What do I look for in choosing a healthy Poodle?
- How can I Poodle–proof my home and yard?
- Whats the best way to introduce my Poodle to kids and other pets?
- How often does my Poodle need grooming?
No matter which size, color, or gender you own, Poodles are not awashnwearbreed. But if you have the time, passion, and dedication to give her the training, exercise, and upkeep she needs, you and your curly companion will have a happy and rewarding life together.
Features 8 pages of full–color photos
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
"Before This Decade Is Out ...": Personal Reflections on the Apollo Program (The NASA History Series)